Recipe by Vallery Lomas
This recipe originally appeared in our Summer 2021 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) raspberries (about 3 cups total)
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomato
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sparkling white grape juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves torn, plus more leaves for garnish
- EVOO, for drizzling
In a blender, puree the raspberries, cucumber, tomato, jalapeño, grape juice, lime juice, and torn mint; season with salt. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the raspberry seeds. Chill until cold, about 1 hour. Serve chilled topped with a drizzle of EVOO and a few mint leaves.